As one of State Street's state of the art electronic trading solutions, Fund Connect offers you a robust and automated liquidity management solution.
Money Market Fund Reform
In connection with the Money Market reform, Fund Connect has implemented several important features to ensure your ability to trade in the Money Market Fund vehicles of your choice.Trade Windows
- Intraday trade windows to accommodate multiple NAV strike times
- Reporting to research and track intraday price fluctuations in floating NAV funds
- Trading rules and alerts for 1day/7day liquidity buckets
- Automated email notifications generated when liquidity profile breaches occur
- Visual indicators of fees and gates on all trade related screens
- Automated email notifications generated when fees or gates are implemented or changed
Regulatory changes, including Basel III and SEC Rule 2a-7 reform, have re-shaped the money market landscape. Fund Connect can be a part of how you navigate this new regulatory landscape. It provides a single point of access to multiple markets and multiple fund providers, allowing for trade execution, settlement, risk management and compliance.
Treasury Workstation Integration
Fund Connect offers a single interface to help you efficiently manage your short-term investment portfolios. It easily integrates into your treasury platforms, assisting you with automating your treasury workflows.
For institutions looking to leverage State Street's expertise in state of the art technology, the Fund Connect platform is available as a white label offering, allowing approved partners to create a white label liquidity management system with minimal capital expenditure. In most cases, the technology can be implemented in a matter of weeks, with tailored branding and customizable functionality.
Fund Connect enables you to trade Money Market Fund investments through a single, secure, online portal. As part of the post-trade process, Auto-Settlement allows users to send payment and custody instructions to multiple banks via SWIFT, replacing manual processes which rely on fax, phone or single-bank payment platforms. This significantly reduces the time it takes to execute and settle Money Market Fund orders and mitigates the risks associated with errors that can occur with manual processes. The platform also has a real-time view of orders and payments as well as the ability to run historic transactional reports from the platform. Other key features include:
- Cash and securities messages can be sent in real-time via SWIFT to correspondent bank/custodian for same-day settlement
- Multiple bank and/or custodian relationships can be managed
- Ability to segregate approvals for trading, settlement and Standard Settlement Instruction (SSI) configuration
- Full range of SWIFT cash and securities message types, including SWIFT for Corporates and SWIFT for Financial Institutions
- Integration of cash correspondent cut-off times into Auto Settlement workflow
A Liquidity Management Solution
Having access to the right information can help revolutionize the way you evaluate your portfolios and mitigate potential risks.